Pet Urine Odor Removal Bel Air, CA
Say Goodbye to Pet Urine Odors & Stains!
Delta Chem-Dry LA: Professional Pet Carpet Cleaners
Pets are a part of the family, but their accidents can be a pain to clean up. Urine stains are notoriously difficult to remove, and they can damage your carpets and flooring if not treated properly.
If you’re looking for pet urine removal in Bel Air, Delta Chem-Dry Los Angeles offers a revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) service that can save even the most severely damaged carpets. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains, so you can get your carpets back to looking and smelling new.
P.U.R.T.® works by breaking down the urine crystals and bacteria that cause the odor. It also helps to neutralize the acid in the urine, which can damage your carpets and flooring.
If you have a pet urine stain, don’t wait to call Delta Chem-Dry Los Angeles. Our team of experts can help you get your carpets back to their original condition.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!
Deep Cleaning For Pet Accidents
Many carpet cleaners claim to remove pet urine odors, but the truth is that pet urine is one of the most difficult stains to remove from carpets. That’s because pet urine crystallizes as it dries and embeds itself deep into your carpet’s fibers where conventional cleaners can’t reach or see.
Delta Chem-Dry LA uses a UV light to find past pet stains because urine and other pet stains often contain a chemical called urea. Urea fluoresces under UV light, which means it glows a bright blue or green color. This makes it easy for our technicians to find even the most difficult-to-see pet stains.
Once a stain has been located, our technicians can use a variety of methods to remove it, including:
- Extraction: This is the most common method of pet stain removal. It involves using a powerful vacuum to remove the stain from the carpet fibers.
- Enzyme treatment: This method uses enzymes to break down the stain. Enzymes are proteins that can digest organic matter, such as urine.
- Odor removal: This method uses a variety of techniques to remove the odor from a pet stain. This may include using ozone generators, steam cleaning, or deodorizing sprays.
By using a combination of these methods, our technicians can remove even the most stubborn pet stains and leave your carpets looking and smelling great.
Benefits of using a UV light to find past pet stains:
- It helps to identify stains that may not be visible to the naked eye.
- It helps to determine the age of the stain, which can help to determine the best course of treatment.
- It helps to ensure that all of the stain is removed, even if it is difficult to see.
If you think you may have a pet stain in your carpet, don’t hesitate to call Delta Chem-Dry LA. We will use our UV light to find the stain and remove it quickly and effectively.
Cleaner, healthier carpets are just a few clicks away.
Steps To The P.U.R.T.® Process
- First, the source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet or rug will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is then pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- Again, if necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- Furthermore, odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- Then, P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Finally, over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
Read what people in Bel Air are saying about their experience:
Joe and his team did an excellent job on the wall to wall carpets in my 3 bedroom home. This company is professional, flexible and the rugs look brand new. They took all precautions and kept me in the loop on what they were working on. Plus Joe is local and takes pride in making his customers happy. Pick this company- I’m glad I did.
– Jessica A.
Fabulous!! First off, the owner is on point – always accommodating, always polite and ready to work with any schedule. His crew of guys cleaning the carpets are the best. Thorough and so sweet. My carpets look ahhhmazing and the stains do not come back in a month. Thank you so much. – Tracey
I’ve been a regular with Delta Chem Dry for quite a long time. I tried another company only because our carpet salesman had suggested it. They couldn’t compare with Joe, Amin and their staff. Today I had them again and a new person came (Joe Gonzales). A conscientious & very nice young man…he was terrific, fast and very good. These people are really excellent. – Sondra C.
With being home all the time with COVID. I decided to have my couch and area rug cleaned. They came in with masks and kept their work area tidy. They cleaned both my couches and rug in under two hours. They look and smell super clean. It took about 3 days to dry, but it is worth it!! – Laura M.