PET URINE AND ODOR REMOVAL SERVICESProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Los Angeles, CA
Delta Chem-Dry: Pet Carpet Cleaners in LA
Pets bring joy to our homes, but their accidents often wreak havoc on our carpets. Conventional cleaning methods don’t always do the trick, leaving behind unpleasant urine odors and stains. However, with Chem-Dry’s remarkable Pet Urine Removal Treatment®, even the toughest urine stains can be eliminated. Our experienced professionals in Los Angeles use P.U.R.T.®, a revolutionary new product specially designed to tackle urine odors and restore your carpets to pristine condition.
At Delta Chem-Dry LA, we understand how important your pets are to you, which is why we’re committed to providing safe, all-natural solutions for pet urine odor removal. Our expert technicians are trained to handle even the toughest pet odor challenges, so you can enjoy a clean, fresh-smelling home once again. Say goodbye to pet odors and hello to a happier, healthier home with Delta Chem-Dry LA Pet Urine and Odor Removal.
Don’t Let Pet Urine Odors Take Over Your Home
When your furry friend has an accident, urine doesn’t just stay on the surface of your carpet. It seeps deep into the fibers and contaminates the backing and flooring below. But don’t worry, our exclusive P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) destroys urine odors and protects against further damage.
Unlike simple cleaning methods that can’t penetrate deep enough to fully remove odors, our P.U.R.T.® treatment is specifically designed to break down urine crystals and eliminate even the most stubborn odors. No more embarrassing smells or unattractive stains – just fresh, clean carpet and upholstery.
Our P.U.R.T.® Process
- First, expert technicians diagnose the odor, removing it at the source. We rinse and extract with hot water to eliminate most urine crystals
- Next, if needed In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- Following, if necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- After that, odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- Then we apply P.U.R.T.® heavily to the tack strip, subfloor, baseboards, and carpet backing, dampening all areas affected by urine.*
- Over the following 24-36 hours, P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, breaking down the odor-causing components.
Don’t let pet odors control your life any longer – Contact Delta Chem-Dry in LA today for a free pet odor consultation! Trust us to provide you with a clean and fresh living space, free from pesky lingering pet smells.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.