PET URINE AND ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Los Angeles, CA
Remove Tough Pet Stains in Carpet
We love our pet, but accidents happen which can create serious issues for your carpet. Oftentimes, simple cleaning treatments aren’t enough to thoroughly remove pet urine from your carpets. Now with Chem-Dry’s revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment®, even your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product formulated specifically to eliminate urine odors. With this treatment, our professionals in Los Angeles have shown incredible results on even the worst urine damage.
What You Need To Know About Pet Urine Accidents:
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay on the surface, it penetrates deep into your carpet fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. That means that urine odors will soak in deeper and odors will permeate from the floor.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- A technician determines the source and severity of the odor. The carpet is then rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
Contact Delta Chem-Dry in LA today to get a free pet odor consultation!
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.