PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Los Angeles, CA
Remove Tough Pet Stains in Carpet
Urine in carpeting is a serious problem. Often, simple cleaning treatment isn’t enough; you need major restoration work. Now with Chem-Dry’s revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment®, your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product formulated specifically to eliminate urine odors. With this treatment, our professionals in Los Angeles have shown incredible results on even the worst urine damage.
Watch this video to learn more
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. That means that urine odors will soak in deeper and odors will permeate from the floor.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- A technician determines the source and severity of the odor. The carpet is then rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
Pet urine stains and odors in carpets can cause many issues in the home. If you have pets, chances are that you’ve experienced those issues. Watch this short video to hear what a veterinarian has to say about the impact of pet urine in your home and how we effectively remove the pet stains and bacteria from your carpet.
Contact Delta Chem-Dry in LA today to get a free pet odor consultation!
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.