Pet Urine Odor Removal Los Angeles, CA
Remove lingering pet urine odors and stains for good!
Professional Pet Urine Removal
We love our pets like family. Their accidents in the house, however, not so much! Ideally, pets would never make messes on our carpets or furniture, but we all know that’s not the case and accidents occasionally happen. Unfortunately, when pets urinate on carpets or upholstery, it’s not easy to clean.
Urine can seep deep below your carpets and can ruin the pad and flooring underneath if not taken care of properly. Luckily, thanks to Delta Chem-Dry’s revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) service, even carpets severely damaged by pet urine can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains to make it feel like the accident never happened.
Deep Cleaning For Pet Accidents
Many carpet cleaners claim to remove pet urine odors, but the truth is that pet urine is one of the most difficult stains to remove from carpets. That’s because pet urine crystallizes as it dries and embeds itself deep into your carpet’s fibers.
Chem-Dry’s Pet Urine Removal Treatment works by oxidizing these urine crystals and dissolving them at a molecular level without damaging your carpet. This process removes the urine stain and its odors permanently. If you’ve tried to use store-bought products and the pet smells and stains are still there, give Delta Chem-Dry in LA a call!
Cleaner, healthier carpets are just a few clicks away.
Let’s Take You Through The P.U.R.T.® Process
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet or rug will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- Odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
Read what people in Los Angeles are saying about their experience:
Joe and his team did an excellent job on the wall to wall carpets in my 3 bedroom home. This company is professional, flexible and the rugs look brand new. They took all precautions and kept me in the loop on what they were working on. Plus Joe is local and takes pride in making his customers happy. Pick this company- I’m glad I did.
– Jessica A.
Fabulous!! First off, the owner is on point – always accommodating, always polite and ready to work with any schedule. His crew of guys cleaning the carpets are the best. Thorough and so sweet. My carpets look ahhhmazing and the stains do not come back in a month. Thank you so much. – Tracey
I’ve been a regular with Delta Chem Dry for quite a long time. I tried another company only because our carpet salesman had suggested it. They couldn’t compare with Joe, Amin and their staff. Today I had them again and a new person came (Joe Gonzales). A conscientious & very nice young man…he was terrific, fast and very good. These people are really excellent. – Sondra C.
With being home all the time with COVID. I decided to have my couch and area rug cleaned. They came in with masks and kept their work area tidy. They cleaned both my couches and rug in under two hours. They look and smell super clean. It took about 3 days to dry, but it is worth it!! – Laura M.