CHEM-DRY VS. STEAM CLEANING
Delta Chem-Dry Vs. LA Steam Cleaning
If you could choose between a carpet cleaner that will leave your carpets clean & dry in 1-2 hours or the carpet cleaners that will require 1-2 days, which would you choose?
Delta Chem-Dry uses a patented Carbonating Cleaner that is applied using a low-pressure spray machine, covering your carpet with millions of microscopic carbonated bubbles. The carbonation makes dirt and grime release from the fibers of your carpet and raises to the surface where it is easily extracted and swept away. Due to the minimal amount of moisture used, carpets cleaned the Chem-Dry way are dry in only 1 to 2 hours.
This process differs drastically from that of steam cleaners, which simply douse your carpet in buckets of hot, soapy water, then attempt to suck it all back out. While this process does temporarily clean your carpets, or make them look clean, it also leaves behind a layer of sticky residue which collects dirt quicker, in addition to leaving moisture at the base of your carpet. This excess of moisture causes the carpets to take longer to dry and allows for harmful mold and bacteria to grow.
Overall, Delta Chem-Dry offers a healthier, more thorough carpet cleaning experience.
Compare the Difference
Chem-Dry (Hot Carbonation)
- Carbonating, active cleaning solution
- Neutral pH cleaning solution
- Resists resoiling – stains don’t reappear
- Low water quantity
- Low pressure application
- Short drying time – 1-2 hours
- Green solutions and cleaning method, minimal water
Steam Cleaning (Hot Water Extraction)
- Flat, inactive cleaning solution
- High pH cleaning solution
- Encourages resoiling – reappearing stains
- High water quantity
- High-pressure application
- Long drying times – 1-2 days
- Harsh chemicals, excessive water