GREEN CERTIFIED CLEANINGTrust our eco-friendly cleaning methods.
Delta Chem-Dry, The GREEN Carpet Cleaners
We aim to stay eco-friendly in all that we do by cutting water usage and completely avoiding harsh chemicals like soaps, detergents, and phosphates. We want to avoid any of those pollutants from getting to our rivers and oceans so we have developed cleaning methods that work better without them!
At Delta Chem-Dry, we believe in sustainability and have worked toward offering a Green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades.
Chem-Dry’s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there. We use one-fifth the amount of water during our cleaning process, helping to ensure a healthier, Greener home.
Green Cleaning Solutions
Several products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets and the environment.
- The Natural®
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover®
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholster Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Chem-Dry® is continuously working toward advancements in green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and more healthy living environment.
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity : products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity : products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity : products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens : products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bioaccumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Chem-Dry® care so much about being Green? We put it simply: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry® is perfect for kids and pets and makes Chem-Dry® a great (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies.
We live here in Los Angeles, too, and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
We provide our customers with the cleanest and fastest drying carpets and upholstery in the industry. When we’re invited into your home or business, we promise to expertly apply our products so as to be gentle on carpets and property and non-toxic for people and pets. Our cleaning services will be delivered by trustworthy, friendly professionals.
We stand by our promises and our services.
Request An Online Appointment
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with U.S. EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.